A person who give a lecture: Krzysztof Kozłowski
A person who conducts an exercises: Bartłomiej Krysiak
Rules for completion of this course:
- Students are allowed to have two unauthorized absences. An excuse of an absence must be delivered within two weeks. In case of more unauthorized absences, the student will have to elaborate some additional tasks.
- At the end of the course students will have to pass a written test. Students who do not pass this test will have a possibility to repeat it. In the case of absence on those tests students have to deliver an excuse of an absence within 5 days. Otherwise, students will receive negative grade for the specific test.
- During the course students can achieve additional points for active participation in the course. Students who are not prepared for the course can achieve negative points. All points (positive and negative) will have influence on a final grade for the course.
Required preliminary knowledge:
- Knowledge of the basics of control theory for linear systems:
- stability, controllability, observability
- Taylor linearization (in a point)
- design of control systems with feedback dependent from state, feed forward feedback and integral compensator
- canonical forms of mathematical models of control systems
- Knowledge of mathematics in area
- solutions of the differential equations
- basics of matrix calculus theory
- Laplace transformation
- A. Isidori, Nonlinear Control Systems, Springer-Verlag, 1995
- S. Sastry, Nonlinear Systems, Springer-Verlag, 1999
- H. K. Khalil, Nonlinear Systems, Prentice Hall, 2002